The AAA watch club have released a new series of 24 hour watches:
We’d like to introduce you to our new 2000 Series of 24 Hour Dial Watches. Our 2000 Series has a larger 38mm case and a date window based upon feedback from our customers, who can make suggestions as to what they would like to see in a 24 Hour dial watch. We keep those suggestions in mind when designing our 24 hour watches.
The watches are of the same look as our popular, original 1000 Series except that the 2000 Series case is larger and now has a date window. These features were added when our customers requested it via the Popular Request feature.
- twenty-four hour dial with 24 numbers
- stainless steel case
- stainless steel screw-down case back
- luminous (glow-in-dark) white numbers (some models)
- luminous (glow-in-dark) hour and minute hands (some models)
- sturdy black soft rubber strap with mini compass, or
- superior quality Italian leather strap
- stainless-steel buckle
- Swiss quartz movement with date
- 5 ATM (165 feet) water resistant
- scratch-resistant mineral glass
- 1 year warranty
- case width: 38mm
- case thickness: 9mm
- dial width: 29.5mm
- upper strap length: 85mm
- lower strap length: 123mm
They are of excellent quality with precision Swiss 24 Hour Movement – very reliable indeed.